Chanderi sarees are Traditional Saree from chanderi in Madhya Pradesh. The fabric is characterized by lightweight, sheer texture and luxurious feel. Chanderi sarees are produced from three kinds of fabric: pure silk, Chanderi cotton and silk cotton.Traditional coin, floral art, peacocks and geometric designs are woven into different Chanderi patterns. The saris are among the finest in India and are known for their gold and silver brocade or zari, fine silk, and opulent embroidery,Hand printed.
Product Specification :
- Length X Width: 6.20 meters X 1.17 meters;
- Fabric: Cotton Silk
- Blouse Piece: Attached
- Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image.
- Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
- Dry cleaning only
- Store in a clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light & moisture
- Hang the saree on a hanger for better shelf life
- Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
- Minor irregularities are the uniqueness of handlooms & make each piece exquisite