Venkatagiri Saree is a Silk and cotton style woven in Venkatagiri of Nellore district in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It was registered as one of the geographical indication from Andhra Pradesh. The history of the sari dates back to the early 1700’s during the rule of Venkatagiri. The Venkatagiri sari has different varieties like, Venkatagiri 100, Venkatagiri-putta and Venkatagiri-silk, The saris are made as cotton in hank form, silver and gold zari’s and Naphthol and Vat dyes.
- Length X Width- 6.3 meters
- Fabric: cotton
- Blouse piece: Attached
- Colour hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
- Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
- Photo credits and appreciation goes to our vendor who have shot the images themselves during
- Dry cleaning only
- Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture
There are no reviews yet.